[jbosscache-dev] I want to contribute

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Sep 26 13:39:57 EDT 2007

Hi Rosa

We'd welcome document translation efforts.

Since we recently moved to subversion, the i18n instructions [1] are
a bit out of date, but if you want to start working on a translation
from trunk [2] offline, I will sort out a proper process for
incorporating document translations.

Be sure to subscribe to jbosscache-commits [3] so you can watch for
any changes in the english version of the docs.

Thanks for your interest in JBoss Cache.

Cheers,
Manik

[1] http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbosscache/core/trunk/
README-i18n.txt?view=markup