[jbosscache-dev] [Fwd: [jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - New jboss-cluster-dev mail list]

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 15:08:02 EDT 2008

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss
(Clusters/JBoss)]	- New jboss-cluster-dev mail list
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:03:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: bstansberry at jboss.com <do-not-reply at jboss.com>
To: jboss-dev-forums at lists.jboss.org

FYI, we've created a new jboss-cluster-dev at lists.jboss.org mail list.

This is meant to be a general cross-project list for discussion of
clustering issues that may impact multiple JBoss projects (e.g. JGroups,
JBC, JBM, AS).  A number of the more meaningful clustering-related
discussions seem to happen on e-mail threads; often on the
jbosscache-dev list. But when the subject matter extends beyond JBC
specifics, either other folks uninterested in JBC miss the discussion,
or the thread ends up going private.  Both are bad. This list is meant
to be place to hold these discussions.

My intent is for this to be a pretty low volume list, focused solely on
cross-project issues.  Anyone who regularly follows this forum is
encouraged to subscribe.

In order to keep the volume on the mail list low, my intent is to
continue to use this forum for purely AS-centric discussions (e.g some
dev work on HAPartition or something).  If a discussion isn't meaningful
to projects other than JBoss AS, let's keep it here.

you wish to subscribe.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141478#4141478

Reply to the post :