[jbosscache-dev] Entity resolution in new config format

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 10:01:19 EDT 2008

This isn't a good solution since that means the user has to install the
schema file, and specify a path to it in a property. The better way is
to use an entity resolver that searches META-INF/schemas for specific
files associated with a schema namespace. Then we package the schema
files in jbosscache-core.jar.

--
Jason T. Greene