[jbosscache-dev] Updated to commons-logging 1.1.1 (for now...)

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 06:55:27 EDT 2008

I did a similar thing for a customer who wanted to get their JDK logging
redirected where server.log was logging. I solved it by adding a JDK to
Log4j JDK logging handler but it's having some issues.

If there're any other solutions, no one mentioned when I raised the flag
to support AS.

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer