[jbosscache-dev] Packaging unit tests in distros

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jul 8 05:36:40 EDT 2008

On 8 Jul 2008, at 08:55, Bela Ban wrote:

> IMO, we should
> - Not have to ship the unit tests with the binary release
> - DEFINITELY include the GUI demo with the distro
> - NOT have to compile the GUI demo when running it through ant

+1 on all those counts, but do we:

- ship test srcs with the src distro?
- ship the GUI demo srcs with the src distro? (keep in mind it is a
separate package in SVN, complete with it's own versioning.  It is
currently in version 1.0, with a dependency on JBC 2.1.1.GA.)

I'm hoping to drop the old JBossCacheView demo since it bloats the
core distro with beanshell and GUI dependencies.  Hence the separate
package for the GUI demo.

manik at jboss.org