[jbosscache-dev] Packaging unit tests in distros

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Jul 16 12:27:11 EDT 2008

Bringing this up again.

So to sum things up, here is what I propose:

1.  A -bin distro that contains:

* jbc-core.jar
* lib dependencies
* License docs, READMEs
* Sample cfgs
* Mircea's config translation scripts

2.  An -all distro that contains the above, plus:

* the GUI demo and scripts needed to launch the demo
* documentation

3.  A -docs distro that contains just the documentation

4.  A -src distro that contains the entire contents of the tagged
directory, as checked out of SVN.  So this will have code + test srcs.

The Maven scripts will be modified to add a -src.jar artifact to the
Maven repos, so that we can attach them to IDEs, etc.

The ant scripts that are shipped with the -all distro will be removed,
since this has little use beyond launching the old demo and running
tests.

Comments?

Cheers
Manik