[jbosscache-dev] Re: Access A Remote JBoss Cache Instance?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 11:39:11 EDT 2008

If you are talking about JBC 1.x, a remote proxy to the cache can be
bound into JNDI.  It accesses the cache via the JRMPInvoker. Proxy
exposes the TreeCacheMBean interface.

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/1.4.1.SP4/TreeCache/en/html/jboss_integration.html#d0e2888

This doesn't work with JBC 2.x since the MBean interface has been
converted to just a pure mgmt functionality, not exposing the various
cache operations.