[jbosscache-dev] Lets ditch docbook (long-term)

Bela Ban bela at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 09:26:32 EDT 2008

+1 in general, *IF*

   1. There is a converter from docbook to the new wiki
   2. Ease of use:
         1. how easily can I import figures (e.g. PNG), is there some
            wysiwyg editor ?
         2. Since most wikis have a stupid and very limited markup
            language: how powerful is the wiki's markup language
            compared to docbook ?

The advantages are

    * Potentially more collaboration from the community
    * Quick to change docs
    * *One* source for wiki and docu

--
Bela Ban