[jbosscache-dev] JBoss Cache 2.2.0

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 11:12:44 EDT 2008

As far as the AS is concerned, the goal is a rock solid 2.1.0.  A 2.2.0
in mid-May is too late for the community AS 5, and for EAP 5 built from
that I don't think they want to be adding new features. I know I don't
want anything new from core cache; I just care about bug fixes.

JBCACHE-1170 and JBCACHE-1310 are critical for getting out AS 5.0.0.CR1
and Hibernate 3.3.0.GA.  There's going to be a need for a bug fix
release pretty soon.