[jbosscache-dev] jboss-javaee.jar shipped with JBC

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu May 15 10:47:38 EDT 2008

No, not sure what that one is; looks like something official from Sun
given its pom [1]. Seems the one I'm talking about is only a CR1:
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/javaee/jboss-transaction-api/1.0.1.CR1/jboss-transaction-api-1.0.1.CR1.jar

Dimitris -- do you see any advantage in JBC integrating the
org.jboss.javaee/jboss-transaction-api.jar vs this
javax/transaction/jta-1.1.jar? AFAICT, seems like both just contain JTA
1.1 version of the javax.transaction packages.  (Why do we produce our
own if Sun already produces one?) The AS is going to integrate the full
org.jboss.javaee/jboss-javaee.jar so either way there's going to be a
trivial maven dependency mismatch so we'll just exclude the JBC
dependency in the AS pom.

[1] http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/javax/transaction/jta/1.1/jta-1.1.pom

--
Brian Stansberry