[jbosscache-dev] Updated docs

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Oct 23 07:59:07 EDT 2008

Whew, finally done overhauling the 3.0 docs. :-)  It's all pretty much
rewritten, especially the bits on eviction, transactions and
concurrency, configuration and JMX.

Have a look, here's a snapshot.  Feedback is much appreciated.

	http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/cache/jbosscache-core/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/jbosscache-core-3.0.0-20081023.114842-5-doc.zip

I hope to cut another CR later today once I stabilise a few
intermittent tests, and hopefully go gold with a GA by the end of next
week. There isn't much open in JIRA for this release and like I said,
apart from a few intermittent failures, I don't foresee anything
holding up the GA.

Cheers
manik at jboss.org