[jbosscache-dev] Towards JBC 3.2.0.GA

Andrew Duckworth Andrew.Duckworth at sandstone.com.au
Mon Aug 17 06:16:32 EDT 2009

Hello Manik,

I have 2 minor fixes which might be useful to include, should I send you context diffs ?

The fixes are:

1) Fix for JDBC Cache Loader create/drop of jbosscache_D table when create/drop property is set to false

2) Fix for JDBC Cache Loader to escape '_' and '%' characters occurring in FQNs when the FQN is used in a SQL LIKE clause, for example on removing a node. The characters are treated as wild cards and can cause either incorrect matches, or performance issues where an index scan happens instead of an index seek.

Cheers,

Andrew

Sandstone Technology Pty Ltd
Level 4, 123 Walker Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2-9911-7115
Fax: +61 2 9955 3788
Email:  andrew.duckworth at sandstone.com.au
Web:  www.sandstone-tech.com.au

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed to.
If you are not the intended receiver be advised that you have received this e-mail in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and any file attachments is strictly prohibited.

Any action taken in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the original transmission and  notify the sender by telephone on 61-2-9911-7100 or by reply e-mail.