[jbosscache-dev] Cache bean deployment via MC failing when TRACE enabled on org.jboss.kernel

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 19:24:41 EST 2009

Galder Zamarreno wrote:

> Since 3.0.3.GA has already been released, I'll create a new JIRA and
> assign it to you. Otherwise we'll lose track of what JBCACHE-1478 fixed
> for 3.0.3.GA. It might be that they're different cases.

New JIRA created: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBCACHE-1487

For the moment, I explained briefly how to run the Victoria
(JBCACHE-816) test that was failing for me. Note that if you wanna see
Gradle log a bit more, pass -i.

Long term, we need a place where we can add MC+Cache integration tests.
The obvious place looks to me AS unless we wanna bring in MC into Cache.

Thoughts?
--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer