[jbosscache-dev] NonBlockingStateTransferTest.testSTWithWritingNonTxThread hanging on my machine

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 08:11:33 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to run the testsuite in trunk but it hangs up. See attached
two thread dumps taken with a difference of 7 minutes (you can use TDA
(https://tda.dev.java.net/) to analyse them)

Summary (Brian, promise to be shorter and more concise!:)):

http://pastebin.com/m407394c9 is waiting WritingRunner to finish:
http://pastebin.com/m60b43ef2

Over the two threads, WritingRunner shows the following:
http://pastebin.com/m407394c9

I'm not sure I understand what WritingRunner is doing there.

Running NonBlockingStateTransferTest standalone fails but it finishes.

p.s. Gotta love pastebins!
--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer