[jbossdeveloper] http://jboss.org/jdf/stack/plugin-jdf/ looks weird...

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 08:15:37 EDT 2014

Hi Rafael,

I'm sorry. I missed this discussion.

The root README for the quickstarts points to this page for the list of
all the available quickstart. Unfortunately, the quickstarts are frozen
for JBoss EAP 6.3 and it's too late to change it, so the broken link is
going to look really bad.

Do we provide the table with all the quickstarts anywhere else?

Thanks,
Sande