[jbossdeveloper] http://jboss.org/jdf/stack/plugin-jdf/ looks weird...

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 09:55:01 EDT 2014

I searched the PressGang CMS, which is the source for a lot of the
product documentation.

I found only one topic, Contributing [30043], that referenced
http://site-jdf.rhcloud.com/quickstarts/get-involved/.
The topic is contained in the PicketLink Reference Documentation [22639]
here: http://docbuilder.usersys.redhat.com/22639/#Contributing.

Shane, do you know if that documentation has been published?

Other than that, the only other reference I'm aware of is in the root
README files for the 6.2 and 6.3 quickstarts.