[jbossdeveloper] Maven Configuration - preferred method

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 13:29:57 EDT 2014

We need also to consider that the actual generated project by the
latests Archetypes already uses <repository /> on its pom.xml.

So I assume that we're already somehow encouraging them to do it.

More inline..

Em 8/27/14, 13:26, Sande Gilda escreveu:
>> For our products we have the obligation to keep it for 5 years, so we
>> already can't change the repo URL. Plus the fact that our quickstarts
>> are not available through the Maven Central.
> don't know where you get 5 years from - they need to be much longer.
You're right. If we consider the ELS of some products it can easily get
more than 10 years!
> Anyway - I believe for the released runtime pom's we cnanot add the
> repository urls but for the quickstart examples it is okey because of
> the usability aspect.

+1