[jbossdeveloper] Production and Staging builds disabled

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 11:39:50 EST 2014

All,

I’ve disabled the Production and Staging CI builds for about 18hours. It should be back on by 10:00 UTC on Thursday. This is to confirm that the bad data, we are seeing, is not being put into the DCP by our CI.

If anyone needs these to run, before then, please let me know.

Paul.

--
Paul Robinson
JBoss Developer Team Lead (www.jboss.org)

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Directors:Michael Cunningham (US), Charles Peters (US), Matt Parson (US), Paul Hickey (Ireland)