[jbossdeveloper] Update JBoss Developer Materials to Java EE 7 - JAX-RS Client API

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Mon Dec 29 12:56:06 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we have now the second Java EE 7 feature
shown as a JBoss Developer Quickstart: JDF-769 - Create a JAX-RS Client
API Quickstart -
https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-sandbox-quickstarts/tree/master/jaxrs-client

I believe that we will need to update the existing Java EE 6
"jax-rs-client" quickstart (EAP and Wildfly) to a name that makes more
sense like jaxrs-resteasyclient.

Thanks