[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> definition in pom.xml for Quickstarts and Demos

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 04:43:59 EST 2014

Rafael,

 I tried it n WFK QS and it works great.

although I have some comments to checker - I generated
http://download.eng.brq.redhat.com/scratch/mnovotny/qschecker.html
and it seems there are plenty of the following warnings even it is the
Product GAV
Dependency { ... } doesn't comes from Maven Central Repository

Could you eliminate these as they are pulled from injected repositories
in pom.xml files?