[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Julian Coleman jcoleman at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 07:04:23 EST 2014

Hi,

> I think that the staging repo is the answer here for testing purposes.

I think that this makes sense too.  However, I'm not sure how we will test
the final version, as that will need a reference to the public repository
and be tested before the public repository contains the artifacts.

> I think so, otherwise we won't achieve our objectives to have buildable
> sources at github.

Will it matter if we reference an internal repository in the sources?
(It won't be possible to build them trivially from outside the Red Hat
network.)

Thanks,

Red Hat
Newcastle upon Tyne