[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 12:33:12 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Max Rydahl Andersen" <manderse at redhat.com>
> To: "Vineet Reynolds Pereira" <vpereira at redhat.com>

I don't recall this ever being done. I've looked at the zips that we instruct users to download, as well as the ones QE signs off on.

Rafael, correct me if I'm wrong.

> Or was this only done for the archetypes ?

Doubtful we do it for archetypes. I verified this last week on JBDS 8 GA, and I've thus added instructions for users to follow in the introduction chapter of TiMo.