[jbossdeveloper] Maven Configuration - preferred method

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 08:52:15 EDT 2014

Hi Rafael and everyone,

Do I need to change the 6.4.x-develop branch of the quickstarts at this
point? And if so, what do I need to do?

  * Do I need to add the repository to all the POM files?
  * Should I update all the README files to mention that it is not a
    good practice to add the repository to the POM files?
  * Should I remove the settings.xml file?

Thanks,
Sande