[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 12:56:57 EDT 2014

I could be wrong but I think that QE will not agree to have the
"earlyaccess".  Then we will have to remove them before the Quickstarts
is ready for G.A. Otherwise Quickstarts will be shipped with both repos.
And removing XML snippets without breaking ( the XML or the build) is
always harder.

Plus, it will be harder to convince other Quickstarts owners that they
have to do the same (QSTools will complain about their QSs) because that
it's part of our JBoss Developer Guidelines.