[jbossdeveloper] [Proposal] One BOM for Wildfly/EAP 7

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Fri Apr 10 09:28:22 EDT 2015

I was thinking a little bit more about the naming.

Actually we use

org.jboss.bom.<product-code>:jboss-javaee-6.0-with-<project>.

Examples
- org.jboss.bom.eap:jboss-javaee-6.0-with-security
- org.jboss.bom.eap:jboss-javaee-6.0-with-tools
- org.jboss.bom.brms:jboss-javaee-6.0-with-drools
- org.jboss.bom.jdg:jboss-javaee-6.0-with-infinispan.

My proposal is to return the groupId to org.jboss.bom and use
org.jboss.bom:jboss-javaee-7.0-<product-code>

Examples:
- org.jboss.bom:jboss-javaee-7.0-eap
- org.jboss.bom:jboss-javaee-7.0-brms
- org.jboss.bom:jboss-javaee-7.0-jdg