[jbossdeveloper] Fwd: [Website] - Current state of forums - Neglect, spam and blocking genuine participation, can someone from .org team help? [nzpb2z-1py-jtgf]

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 07:39:51 EDT 2015

Jaikirian with a post with some good points about the spam levels at
jboss.org ;/

Mark N./jboss.org - are we really this powerless in fighting this ?
either by installing filters
or handing out moderation abilities to more users ?

Currently it seems most of what we do (maximum post rate on newcomer) is
hurting real newcomers ability to engage
rather than helping filtering spams..

I know its a loosing battle, but just interested to know if we are doing
or planning something beyond "manually deleting spam" ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen