[jbossdeveloper] New year gift! QSTools 1.5.0.Final released

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 05:57:36 EST 2015

Thanks Rafael!

In particular, it’s good to see the meta-data value length checks in place!

Paul.

> On 29 Dec 2014, at 14:17, Rafael Benevides <benevides at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> We will begin 2015 with QSTools 1.5.0.Final.
>
> Since 1.4.1.Final release we started a long running path to 1.5.0 and here are the changes/new features:
>

> - Updated all references from JDF to "JBoss Developer Materials"
> - Allow ArtifactIdNameChecker to be ignored
> - Make MavenCentralRepositoryChecker to be ignored as default
> - JDF-690 - Changed artifactId from maven-qstools-plugin to qstools <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDF-690>
> - JDF-762 - Implemented a new goal: qstools:repositories that allows <repository /> maintenance in pom.xml files <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDF-762>
> - JDF-786 - QSTools shows detailed information about its version in report <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDF-786>
> - JDF-788 - Check Readme metadata value lenght <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDF-788>
>
> More details about setup "approved repositories" can see at http://jboss-developer.github.io/maven-qstools-plugin/#setup-jboss-maven-approved-repositories <http://jboss-developer.github.io/maven-qstools-plugin/#setup-jboss-maven-approved-repositories>
>
> Happy new year!
>
> -
> --
>
> Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
> JBoss Developer
> M: +55-61-9269-6576
>
> <{a8aabf3a-4467-4e37-9bc5-48b1d7b494a2}_LATAM_RedHat.jpg>
>
> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
> See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>
>
> <linkedin.png> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> <youtube.png> <https://www.youtube.com/redhatlatam>_______________________________________________
> jbossdeveloper mailing list
> jbossdeveloper at lists.jboss.org

Paul.

--
Paul Robinson
JBoss Developer Team Lead (www.jboss.org)

Free/busy info: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=probinso%40redhat.com&ctz=Europe/London

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Directors:Michael Cunningham (US), Charles Peters (US), Matt Parson (US), Paul Hickey (Ireland)