[jbossdeveloper] jboss.org download of JBoss EAP 6.4 beta

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 08:39:26 EST 2015

I wrote this doc early in the jboss.org development cycle. At that time,
the installation program download wasn't available on jboss.org and the
'Download' button downloaded the ZIP file. I had commented out the
jboss.org installer instructions for that reason. I updated all of the
instructions and it now covers both the ZIP and JAR downloads
(accurately I hope).

Thanks all!