[jbossdeveloper] JBoss Developer Materials Jira Reorg

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 19:40:11 EST 2015

Hi all,

Today I started a cleanup on JDF Jira (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDF ).

All unresolved issues were reviewed and most of them were reassigned or
closed (51 issues). If a Jira was assigned to you, please make sure that
it still valid or close it otherwise. Thanks Sande for helping me
closing some very old issues.

Some other issues related to jboss.org (JBossDeveloper) were moved to
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DEVELOPER

Actually JBoss Developer Materials should be used to track Quickstarts,
Archetypes, Stacks (file and client), Ticket-Monster and QSTools. I've
created new versions that represents its components version. Examples:
quickstarts-eap-6.4.x, ticket-monster-2.6.x, ticket-monster-2.7.x. That
way we can identify which version is causing the issue and when it will
be fixed (hopefully on next version :D ).

This cleanup will ease to track each bug and feature request and place
them at the right hands and roadmap.

Thanks
--

*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
JBoss Developer

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube