[jbossdeveloper] Ticket Monster session replication

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 20:02:31 EST 2015

Vineet,

I'd like to share with you the Kubernetes files and Docker images that I
have at this moment:
https://github.com/rafabene/devops-demo/blob/master/Readme-Kubernetes.md

It's good because we can compare the approaches use on the same solution
(Kubernetes+WildFly+Postgres+Ticket Monster) and different technologies:

- HAProxy vs ModProxy
- Kubernetes Services vs SkyDock or Consul
- etc...