[jbosstools-cat] Survey reminder

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 02:42:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we got the survey for Beta3 up and running waiting
for your input.

Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LEmHJuwb39XtGG1q2nf9_eqE2SByrlXOfnbmJnn2Xa8/viewform?usp=send_form

Details about beta3:
http://tools.jboss.org/blog/2014-07-28-beta3-for-luna.html

We are now at 15 CAT's signed up but we have not had any responses on
the survey.

I know it is summer time but please do respond on the survey (even if it
is to say "I did not have a chance to try out this feature") or
reply here on the list - we would like to be confirmed in you actually
are receiving these messages :)

Thank you,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen