[jbosstools-dev] Re: How to use JBPm Converter

John Graham jgraham at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 10:59:26 EST 2008

On the surface (just scanning the thread below):

Jeff: Having the plug-in and feature in the right directories is the
first step, but that does not necessarily mean that the Eclipse platform
will load them (dependencies could be missing). If you don't see a
"BPMN" category under Export, then it is likely due to missing
dependencies. I would suggest the latest Eclipse Gaynmede J2EE package
and latest JBT CR1 build to ensure everything is in place.

-- John