[jbosstools-dev] Replace json-simple by minimal-json in tern.java?

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 05:22:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

For your information, I would like to try to migrate from json-simple to
minimal-json in tern.java (see
https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/issues/59)

Before doing that, I would like to know if it's a problem for you to change
(again) your build if I can do the same feature with minimal-json. The
reason for this migration is about :

 * even if json-simple works great, it seems not activated.
 * minimal-json belongs to Eclipse (Eclipse RAP)
 * minimal-json seems more optmized than json-simple (see benchmark at
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2013/11/27/minimal-json-0-9-1-available-on-maven-central/
)

Are you OK with this migration (if I can do it)?

Regards Angelo