[jbosstools-dev] How to make hibernatetool eclipse plugin to work with 3.6.9.Final?

Jack Cai cai_jack at us.chanjet.com
Mon May 5 17:27:11 EDT 2014

Hi,

  The plugin is reporting:

  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.hibernate.type.CustomType.<init>(Lorg/hibernate/usertype/UserType;[Ljava/lang/String;)V

  during sessionFactory initialization. We check
hibernate-core.3.6.9.Final. It does have this method for CustomType class.

  What jar files do we have to replace/package to get this to work? Simply
replacing hibernate3.jar with hibernate-core.3.6.9.Fnal does not work. What
are we missing?

  Can someone point out a workaround for this? The configuration is "Core"
and "3.6". Thanks.

-Jack