[jbosstools-dev] Landing page updated

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 04:32:09 EDT 2014

Hello Denis,

I used a grey background for aside sections (blog entries and upcoming events), so I think we should keep the transparent background for the 3 highlighted features.
There's an horizontal rule between "Call for Feedback" and the CAT section, but there should not be any separation between the two.

I understand Len's concern and I'm going to propose a PR with some of Denis' ideas along with a screenshot and you'll let me know what you think about it.

Best regards,
/Xavier