[jbosstools-dev] Landing page updated

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 06:13:43 EDT 2014

On 3 Oct 2014, at 18:36, Rob Cernich wrote:

> The new page looks great!
>
> Hey Paul, could you get some links to the JBT/DS-IS stuff integrated
> on these pages?  I'm not sure if you and Max were thinking about
> separate project pages for JBT/DS-IS content or not, but there doesn't
> really seem to be any mention of JBTIS on any of the project pages.

I always wanted more content about IS on there so if someone wants to
help add it I'm all for it.

Its always tricky to find a place for it because its not really
independent but yet it is.

To be clear we actually do have allocated space for content and info
about it:

http://tools.jboss.org/features/ lists integration stack features
http://tools.jboss.org/downloads/overview.html list integration stack as
individual pieces

and every download page for a release where integration stack actually
exists
is linked for example
http://tools.jboss.org/downloads/jbosstools/kepler/4.1.2.Final.html#central

Now that we are close to having integration stack development release
for 4.2.x too it will show up there too.

Also note that the N&N on http://tools.jboss.org/documentation/whatsnew/
(that page has a layout bug right ;/ ) is covering integration stack -
just noone
been putting content there.

We should get that (re)started IMO.

/max