[jbosstools-dev] Planned blogging for Final release

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 04:45:40 EDT 2014

Hey,

For the upcoming release I think it would be great if we push out some
blogs in the days/weeks after the release
to make people aware of New as well as existing features in JBoss
Tools/Developer Studio.

For now I got the following volunteering to do contribute:

Release blog - feature summary/contributor thanks - Max
OpenShift - Quickstarts and links to custom cartridges - Andre
Thym/Aerogear - Video with Cordova - Gorkem
Maven/Central - "I'll come up with something" - Fred
AngularJS/JavaScrpit/Thym - "I'll do it" - Denis
CordovaSim - Livereload, debugger - Ilya
BrowserSim - Standalone, etc. - Konstantin
Forge - Forge 2, JPA 2 hibernate - Koen

If you have additional suggestions then please let me know,
and do know it is *not* a requirement you developed the feature to blog
about it -
as long as you have something interesting to say it matters.

To blog do a PR at
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-website/tree/master/blog

For these final blogs it would be great if they would as part of the
text mention
JBoss Tools CAT (http://tools.jboss.org/cat/) as a way to give feedback
and participate
in the next updates to these features.