[jbosstools-dev] Mars jbosstools-multiple TP issue

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue May 5 15:23:46 EDT 2015

Latest Locus 1.2 build is here:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/snapshots/builds/jbosstools-locus.site_master/2015-05-04_14-16-19-B77/all/repo/plugins/

So... since the artifacts include the BUILD_NUMBER and BUILD_ID in them,
it therefore follows that each build will have uniquely versioned
artifacts, even if bitwise they're the same as the previous B76 build.

Is that what you mean by "producing different content between releases" ?

If so, do we need to change the builds so they omit the timestamp and
build number in their qualifiers, and just use 1.3.0.Final instead of
1.3.0.Final-v20150430-1349-B77?