[jbosstools-dev] Updates to parent pom: Tycho 0.24, new compare-version-with-baselines mojo, maven.deploy.skip=true, etc.

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 14:51:11 EST 2015

Some time ago, Tycho 0.24.0 was released. I've just moved our
4.3.1.Beta1 and 4.4.0.Alpha1 parent poms to use this release
(JBIDE-21035).

I also included a few other small changes.

4.3.x:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/commit/0ffa67b50aae6cee4621939a422bbfb337cfe5b4
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/commit/5ce5c5aa9c6febd562de584b7c05a8e80f6b0a27

4.4.0:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/commit/6f54ad0e70a3079795f23a2c069ae950892bf418
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/commit/03fb55df67ed1a411ef5e8f843dfc2b3009d9ba4
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/commit/7feefb4cd362ce2cf530257b1cc88935d3a7ea8f

Last week we also enabled maven.deploy.skip=true (JBIDE-21012) to stop
publishing snapshots of JBT component update site zips to JBoss Nexus,
since we can't actually use them effectively.

Questions or concerns, please comment here or in the JIRAs.