[jbosstools-fuse-dev] changes to transformation module in fuseide repo

Keith Babo kbabo at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 16:34:46 EDT 2015

I just pushed the changes for this:
https://github.com/fusesource/fuseide/issues/159 <https://github.com/fusesource/fuseide/issues/159>

Two areas of impact to note (take note of #1 for sure):

#1 - we have dropped m2e in the editor plugin project and I have added a .classpath and .project file to the source repository.  This means you need to delete the existing plugin project from your workspace and then re-import it as an existing Eclipse project (not an existing Maven project).  The reason for this change was to align the transformation plugin with how the other plugins in fuseide are structured.

#2 - the Fuse Data Transformation feature has been added to the Fuse IDE site and we have dropped the separate site.  The transformation module now builds out of the top-level POM, which means we will build as part of fuseide proper now.  It also means that we will install out of the Fuse IDE update site.

regards,
keith