[jbosstools-fuse-dev] Dumping java 7 support for *running* Developer studio 8?

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Fri May 8 15:18:13 EDT 2015

Adding jbosstools-fuse-dev

As this is a tooling requirement and not a runtime requirement, I suspect customers might be ok-ish with it?

If I was a customer I would be asking why. What do I get for the trouble of installing yet another version of Java? And what do I lose?

Java 7 EOL definitely works as a motivator.

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, Tooling
JBoss by Red Hat