[jbosstools-fuse-dev] updated Fuse Tooling Jenkins jobs

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Thu May 26 15:00:02 EDT 2016

   Hey -
      I updated the Jenkins jobs for Fuse Tooling:

   https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/Fuse/job/Fuse-Tooling/
   https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/Fuse-Tooling-publish

   The first job will create (with default parameters) a staging p2 repo and offline zip:

   http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/staging/builds/integration-stack/Fuse-Tooling/8.0.0.MASTER/
   http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/staging/builds/integration-stack/Fuse-Tooling/fuse-tooling-8.0.0.MASTER.zip (MD5)

   The second job will publish from staging to "integration":

   http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/integration/updates/integration-stack/fuse-tooling/8.0.0.MASTER/
   http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/integration/updates/integration-stack/fuse-tooling/fuse-tooling-8.0.0.MASTER.zip (MD5)

   There's a composite site that has the JBTIS TP in it at the fuse-tooling level if you want to install directly into JBDS.
   In other words:

          Help > Install New Software...
          Add...
          - use this for 'Location:' : http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/integration/updates/integration-stack/fuse-tooling

   should always work.

   I removed the old publish.sh script and replaced it with rsync.sh.  The new locations are preferred.

   Thanks and let me know...

        --paull