[jbossts-announce] Narayana 5.0.4.Final released

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 07:41:43 EST 2014

Hi,

We are proud to announce the latest revision of Narayana, 5.0.4 has now
been uploaded to the JBoss.org Maven repository
(https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/narayana/)
and it is also available to download direct from our website
(http://narayana.io/downloads/narayana-other/). It's also available
within the latest nightly builds of WildFly
(https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/lastBuild/).

We have added a lot of content into this release so its probably best to
take a look at the release notes for this version to see what has
changed. They are available from:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310200&version=12325068

Thanks for your continued interest in Narayana!
Tom