[jbossts-announce] Narayana 5.2.1.Final released!

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 11:59:02 EDT 2015

Hello,

The Narayana team are proud to announce the release of Narayana
5.2.1.Final!

The release notes for this version are available from:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310200&version=12327624

This was a bug fix release within which we also accomplished a couple of
tasks including moving our dependency on the HornetQ journal to the
Artemis journal, plus a new facility to auto-launch an embedded recovery
manager when starting the transaction service standalone.

Wildfly has had our upgrade merged in so you should see a nightly build
of WildFly that includes the upgrade available soon over here:
https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/
The commit is:
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/commit/6132527aabcc95678a60b632d0b7501c33b1fd50

Happy coding,