[jbossts-announce] Narayana 5.2.0.Final released!

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 17:38:19 EDT 2015

Hello,

The Narayana team are proud to announce the release of Narayana
5.2.0.Final!

The release notes for the two versions are available here:
5.2.0.Final:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12327260&projectId=12310200
Among a host of enhancements, tasks and bugs squashed we also found time
to drop a new feature in too:
JBTM-2443: Raise a JTA HeuristicMixed if a one phase commit XAResource
raises RMFAIL

Wildfly has had our upgrade merged in so you should see a nightly build
of WildFly that includes the upgrade available soon over here:
https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/
The commit is:
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/commit/293aba9119ace6a8a61cdaff28f0506bb36d2465

Happy coding,