[jbossws-dev] Deploying EJB3 Webservice to JBoss 5

Darran Lofthouse dlofthouse at redhat.com
Sat Dec 2 13:38:14 EST 2006

I just wanted to check if this is a known problem, I have not looked
closely at it yet.

If I copy a jar to the deploy folder containing an EJB3 web service the
EJB is deployed but it is not deployed as a web service when JBoss is
started.

However if I run a test from the testsuite (that uses the same jar) the
deployment works correctly.

It looks as if the deployment works fine if the main deployer is called
after JBoss is started but if the jar is deployed during startup JBossWS
is not involved in the deployment.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.