[jbossws-dev] RE: Sam stuck again

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 03:50:58 EST 2006

Sam,

        09:45:18,706 ERROR [JAXWSDeployerJSE] Cannot process web
        deployment
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
        org.jboss.samples.HelloWorldWS
                at
        org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:306)
                at
        org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader.loadClassImpl(UnifiedClassLoader.java:275)
                at
        org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:406)

you war does not contain any classes. Honestly Sam, is this the level of
support you need?

Hot deployment in jboss-5.0 is not yet implemented, you need to deploy
through JMX (i.e. from a test) or restart the server.

Please keep the dev list in the loop. You'll get quicker responses that
way.

cheers
-thomas

--