[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBAS-3766, port the webservice deployer

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 15:52:27 EST 2006

The JBAS-3812 issue is related to the current war deployer hack I'm adding to unpack all wars. I see that there is a notion of an unpacked war already that the jbossws deployer must be doing:

  |          // FIXME: JBAS-3812 - TomcatDeployment should use modified WebMetaData
  |          URL warURL = (URL) di.getAttachment("jbossws.expanded.war.url");
  |          if (warURL == null)
  |             warURL = di.getDeploymentContext().getRoot().toURL();

what I wanted to do here was to look at using an alt-dd value. Instead of having the jbossws deployer creating another  expanded war, can it just create an alternate web.xml that the war deployer can pass into tomcat?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985043#3985043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985043