[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JSR-181 Annotation Based UDDI Registration

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 17:19:54 EST 2006

That worked!!! This little experiment wasn't so little after all.

Based on my prototyping this is what I would refactor:

juddi-service.sar
- remove org.apache.juddi.registry.RegistryServlet. it is there just to init the juddi engine
- instead, init and expose the engine in org.jboss.jaxr.juddi.JUDDIService
- change org.jboss.jaxr.juddi.JUDDIServlet to access the engine from the mbean
- refactor non-httpservlet related code from org.jboss.jaxr.juddi.JUDDIServlet into a pojo called something like UddiSoapProcessor
- create a LocalTransport class that extends SaajTransport but calls UddiSoapProcessor instead of invoking a SOAPConnection

- add a new mbean that implements the logic in the UDDIExample
- add the ddl from the UDDIExample to the standard script

jbossws.sar
- deploy as an expanded sar
- add commented out JaxrSubDeployerInterceptors to jboss-service.xml
- the JaxrSubDeployerInterceptors would be configured with the desired transport : Local or Saaj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985077#3985077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985077