[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBAS-3766, port the webservice deployer

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 22:20:43 EST 2006

I have completed the deployer modifications. We now use the deployment classloader, and we also pass an altDD.

However, I had to modify AbstractWarDeployer to accept absolute paths.

Since the WS deployer runs before AbstractWarDeployer, the war is not yet expanded, so we would have to modify it based off of whether or not it was expanded. Instead I took the simpler approach and just generate an alt dd in the temp dir, and pass that as an absolute path to the war deployer.

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986377#3986377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986377